About the role
We’re looking for an experienced marketing professional who can help us grow our charity fundraising service Givto and raise more money for great causes.
What will you be doing?
Givto is a unique service that enables people to donate to a different charity each month with one direct debit. Our world-first service provides a real opportunity to change the way that people give to charity by providing genuine choice and increased support, particularly for smaller charities. And what’s more, it has all been developed and is run by an ambitious team of volunteers.
Our top priority for 2023 is to grow the number of people who are signed up to the service to increase the amount of money raised for charities. To help us achieve this, we need to develop a comprehensive and easily actionable marketing strategy and delivery plan.
Working alongside the CEO, Marcomms Director and wider team, you will be in charge of researching, testing, implementing and articulating this multi-channel marketing strategy. We need to test and learn what marketing messages are most effective and across which channels. This is against a backdrop of a team completely comprised of volunteers and with a limited marketing budget (although we do have some funds available to use wisely). You will have the support of an enthusiastic and professional team of volunteers and will get help from our social media team, copywriter, researchers, and graphic and web design.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an organised and confident individual who is an experienced marketor in the B2C space and an innovative thinker. We’re looking for someone who can see the potential in our platform and translate that into clear and appealing messages.
- Develop our thinking on our target market – primary and secondary audiences.
- Test potential marketing messages in a low cost way.
- Identify and test different marketing channels (mainly online, but could also be offline) and see which are the most cost effective.
- Develop an overall marketing strategy that can be easily communicated to the wider Givto volunteer and trustee team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience as a marketing manager, ideally in a B2C environment
- Creative and innovative, but able to test and analyse results
- Ready to take on the challenge of limited budget and resources
- Able to work with limited direction, across a virtual and volunteer team
- Excellent written English
What difference will you make?
With a proven concept, an established brand and a loyal user base we now have ambitious targets for further growth. This is a real opportunity to accelerate the number of users and thus directly the amount of money raised for very deserving charities. Your input could provide the opportunity to create real and lasting change in the 3rd sector.
If you would like to find out more or volunteer for this role please contact us at email@example.com